On May 2nd we proudly celebrate Travel Agent Day and send out a big thank you to all the professional travel agents who love and support us and trust us to fulfill their clients’ vacation dreams. The whole team at AmaWaterways works very closely with the travel agent community around the world. We recognize and appreciate their hard work and commitment to learning and keeping up to date about the many travel options available in order for them to recommend the best experiences for their clients.
Here are just a few reasons why having a trusted travel advisor is important:
- Time is your most valuable asset – spend it wisely! A travel advisor will work directly with the travel supplier to review all the options available to determine which ones best match your needs. They’ll make sure you have the right travel documents and even recommend additional activities that can really personalize your vacation experience.
- Peace of mind is an important part of Wellness. Having a professional advisor and planning important short and long terms travel goals with them ensures that you not only get the best value for your investment but also encourages spontaneous getaways that can add even more to your overall wellbeing.
- Professional backup when you need Plan B. No one can predict the weather or political events but with a travel advisor you always have someone ready to step in and work with the travel supplier to help rearrange things if unexpected obstacles appear in your path.
- Expert knowledge and professional tools at your disposal. Your travel advisor, just like your financial advisor, studies the products available, watches for the best value offers on the market that meet your needs, knows who to call for detailed information, and has tools to access products and offers not always easily accessible to the general public.
- Guaranteed return on investment. Most important… the right investment in travel provides the best long term returns for you and your family by creating the smiles and laughter to enjoy today and building the happy memories to cherish tomorrow.
Some things to consider when choosing a travel advisor that is right for you:
- Ensure they hold the necessary license (if licensing applies to your state or province).
- What specialist training programs have they taken?
- Which travel products do they have hands on experience with?
- How will they communicate with you (in-person, email, phone, text) and what hours are they available if you need to reach them in case of emergency?
- Did they ask you lots of questions to understand your travel style and priorities in addition to your travel budget?
- Can they provide referrals from other clients?
AmaWaterways is committed to providing our guests with the very best vacation experiences and salutes the travel agent community for the role they play with us in making their clients’ dreams come true.