AmaWaterways offers excellent airfare rates from many major gateways in the United States and Canada on some of the world’s leading airlines.
Please see below for an example of some of the airline partners we work with. Our Air Department provides prompt and professional customized
air service for all of the cruise and hotel/land extension programs we offer. Guests are not charged deviation fees or any additional fees
for accommodating preferred airline requests, business class or similar. And we always provide you with a complete flight itinerary as part
of your air quote*.
It is our pleasure to help you make convenient airline arrangements for your upcoming vacation.
Why AmaWaterways Air?
- Convenience and flexibility
- Airport transfers are included when not deviating from brochure itinerary. (Some restrictions apply.)
- Air tickets will be included in the travel protection plan when travel insurance is purchased with AmaWaterways
- Seat selection for all business class airfares (Specific economy airfare seat selection must be done directly with airline and charges may apply.)
- Helps eliminate errors in travel date, times, arrival/ departure cities, since we have your full itinerary information
- Peace of mind—we will find every possible way to protect your flight against delays, strikes, cancellations, and other unforeseen interruptions
*Please note that your passport must be valid for at least six (6) months from the date of return to your home country at the time of travel. Valid passport information, including but not limited to traveler’s full name (last name, first name and middle name or initial if applicable) and date of birth as printed on the passport, must be provided to our Air Department to hold air space along with per person deposit. For travel to southern Africa and Egypt, and depending on the itinerary booked, a valid passport with up to 10 blank/non-stamped Visa labeled pages is required.